2.05.2008

Great Memory



So many of you may not know but Jason and I used to own motorcycles and it was one of our favorite things to do to ride up through the canyons for hours. We spent many sunny Saturdays winding through the most beautiful parts of Utah. I miss those days, and right now, I really miss that weather. I had the greatest red boots that matched my wheels perfectly :)
We have plans to buy bikes again once we get to California because we'll be able to ride more months out of the year. I'll wait until the kids are a bit older because as of yet, they don't make car seats that fit on the back of a Ducati. (I'm kidding Mom)
Anyway, I came across this picture and felt immediate happiness. Oh, the good old days!! Not that these days aren't good, it's just a whole different kind of good.

Post a picture of you and your sweety doing something you both love.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! Although I do like riding motorcycles (my dad has one), they scare me just a little. You are a brave girl!
By the way, I want to see the red boots!!!

Erin H said...

I didn't know you had a bike too? I love it!

Unknown said...

Oh I love that picture! I remember the days when you rode bikes, I always thought that was so cool. I can't believe you are going to have a baby any day!!! We need to talk soon. I will call you!

Jenny Kapp said...

Yummm...Didn't the weather look great that day! Ah, maybe someday spring will really return!

Amanda said...

I loved your red boots. Your much braver than I am. All I can ever picture with motorcycles is the day I got to pick rocks out of this guys road rash in the ER from crashing his bike. It still gives me chills. This month has been crazy with wedding prep. When are you free to get together? Your baby is almost here! Yeah! Let me know if you need help!

kelly said...

I had NO idea! that is crazy and cute at the same time! :) I love that picture.

Tiffany & Co. said...

That is a great picture, one to be treasured. You look like such a cool chic and your interest in riding motorcycles is probably so loved by Jason. Now, post a pic of those red boots!