
So because of the continuous snowfall here, it's easier to get around by sleigh than by a car. We decided to go for a little walk around the neighborhood. Sara had a couple of sleds so we loaded the boys up and went around the circle. I thought I heard Tovin volunteer to pull Andrew so I strapped him up. Poor Sara had to pull her boys. We didn't go far but we did have a fun time. It was nice to get out of the house after we had been cooped up all day.
5 comments:
That's seriously awesome! Will Tovyn pull me around the loop?
That is great! I wanna play. I use to make my aunts dog pull me on roller blades :-)
~j
That looks like alot of fun. Its a good thing it was a dog instead of a four wheeler though otherwise you probably would have gotten a ticket.
I need a dog!
Way to make the best of this yucky weather. I agree with Sara, I need a dog!
Post a Comment