1.28.2008

President Hinckley

This was a drawing given to us by Jason's coworker Judith at Christmas time. The Artist is Mel Schetselaar, a close friend of hers. I'm so grateful to have this picture, especially now. President Hinckley is the only prophet I've known since I was baptized and since learning of his passing I have felt peace in knowing that he can now be with his sweetheart. I'm grateful for all I've learned from him and the encouragement to be a little better.

4 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

i love that drawing!! he's the only prophet i've really known too...i was too young to know or care i guess before...

Nicole said...

I love that picture. I just posted one of him too. I think we are all going to really miss him.

Tiffany & Co. said...

What an awesome drawing! It is really beautiful. We will all miss him so much. Such a cute little man with such a big heart and huge ambition.

Unknown said...

I know he is in a better place, but I will miss him so much. We are lucky to have had him as our prophet as long as we did.

PS sorry for the constant phone tag, hopefully we can catch each other soon.