For some unknown reason, I have been awake since 3:30 this morning. I was up for a normal potty run. I can usually do this in my sleep 5-9 times each night. However, this time was followed by tossing and turning and and eventual trip to the fridge. After my yogurt, I was good and sleepy and ready for another 3 hours of sleep. Well, that was my intention. I laid in bed for another hour preoccupied by little girl hair bows and finally decided to get up and do my lesson for primary. After that I checked everyone's blog to see if they updated in the middle of the night. No such luck!!! I suppose it's going to be a long day if it starts at 3:30am.
Maybe I should go toss and turn some more. Goodnight!! Or should I say Good Morning!!
2 comments:
Funny!!! Is that as bad as us going to the laundrymat last night at 8:30 pm so that we didn't have to do it today?????
GO BACK TO BED YOU CRAZY!! do you really only have 25 days left!!??
Post a Comment