So my new layout is here to stay. I am always envious of other people's super cute layouts and I can never find one that suits my taste. So you probably saw my latest attempt to create my own unique layout. But let's be honest.
So I think I've been on the computer now for......well, way too long now, and it took so much work to get it all figured out. There is no way I'm going to change it.
I do need to say thanks to Tiffany, the 'blogging pioneer' who always finds the cute stuff.
Anyway, check out my new slide show that stupidly enough is at the bottom of my blog page. That's just way too much effort to put it anywhere else.
5 comments:
More like I'm the 'blogging stalker'. But I guess that's how you find stuff!! Cute blog design, it looks great :)
Love the slide show...super cute.
~j
Why did you delete your myspace sister?
When are suppose to get released from primary and who is suppose to be the Sunbeam teacher. I thought Cindy was released and put into Cub Scouts but she is there every week. Same with Sister Bradshaw. It seems like we have more substitutes every week than regular teachers.
You're new blog design is fun. And I agree, Tiffany is a blogging genius. I too get a lot of my ideas from her. Are you getting a new calling?
Post a Comment