
Isn't this a wonderful picture? I especially like the way we are sitting together. You'd think that my mother made us configure this way, but I'm almost sure that it was our (my or my sister's) brilliant idea. Can you please take the time to check my hirachis with socks? I'm sure my whole outfit is just as amusing, we just don't have the pleasure of seeing it. I've always wanted to recreate this picture years later and then put them side by side, but I think my time is running out. Reasons being; 1. I'm not sure if I could do the splits ever again 2. That little baby in front of me is now 19.
Anyway, today will be an ode to my siblings post. I have wonderful brothers and an amazing sister that love me. We are who we are and that's how it goes. I miss them and can't wait to move closer to them.
3 comments:
I love the nostalgia that only family can bring. You should re-create that picture. We have a few in my family and it is hilarious to see how we all have changed and gotten bigger and better! You have a cute family.
it's so great to have siblings be the best of friends.
What a good looking bunch!
Post a Comment