2.10.2008

10 Things I'd Prefer Not to Live Without


1. Cinnamon Rolls: I haven't found the perfect one since my first year of college in California. I've searched high and low, I've even tried to make them multiple times, but I'm no Betty.


2. Crushed Ice: Chewing a whole cup of it right now would bring me utter joy.



3. MAC lipglass: So perfect, last the right amount of time with lingering glitter.


4. Sweats: I feel a bit frumpy, but oh so comfy.



5. My bathtub: I have probably spent the equivalent of 3 months of my pregnancy in the bathtub.


6. A Monthly Pedicure: I love pretty toes.


7. Dermalogica: My favorite skin care line ever.


8. Now 'n Laters: they may rip out your teeth, but I love 'em.


9. Pistol Pete's Mexican Grill: The best tacos and cherry coke found in all of Utah



10. A Massive Salad: cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, carrots, celery, three bean salad, hard boiled egg, pepperochinis, salad pizazz, red bellpepper, corn, and a nice vinegarette. Oh yeah, and a little lettuce.

7 comments:

The Zick's said...

Where is is great mexican grill??

Michelle said...

I'm totally stealing your idea and doing the exact opposite on my post.
Good job today. I was needing a good talk.

The Close's Place said...

It's in Midvale. Pretty far, but soooooo worth it.

jaclyn said...

i wanna go to pistol pete's! sounds so yummy

Jenny Kapp said...

I'm in too for Pistol Pete's. Those are pretty great 10 things!!

Nicole said...

I totally agree with you on the crushed ice although I do have to admit I hate taking baths they are not relaxing to me for some reason. I know I'm weird. We should go to Pistol Petes cause as far as I am concerned the farther away the more time away so Vegas anyone.

Amanda said...

Mmmmm....cinnamon rolls are my favorite. When you find the perfect recipe let me know!