I am so thankful that the sun has been willing to grace us with it's presence for the last two days. Not only can I see my driveway and most of the street, but I can also be outside comfortably without having to wedge myself into the last jacket that will zip up. I've always known that I am a summer lover, but I never knew how truly different I feel when the sun is around. My mood has altered so much since yesterday afternoon. Oh glorious sunshine, may you come to stay very soon. Does anyone know if there is such thing as a 'Spring Dance'? I'll do some research. However, I must say that I should be grateful that things aren't worse here. I got off the phone with my friend in Illinois who has to endure terribly low temperatures with no sense of relief. To my dear Laura; hang in there, this too shall pass.
2.11.2008
Blessed Sunshine!!!
I am so thankful that the sun has been willing to grace us with it's presence for the last two days. Not only can I see my driveway and most of the street, but I can also be outside comfortably without having to wedge myself into the last jacket that will zip up. I've always known that I am a summer lover, but I never knew how truly different I feel when the sun is around. My mood has altered so much since yesterday afternoon. Oh glorious sunshine, may you come to stay very soon. Does anyone know if there is such thing as a 'Spring Dance'? I'll do some research. However, I must say that I should be grateful that things aren't worse here. I got off the phone with my friend in Illinois who has to endure terribly low temperatures with no sense of relief. To my dear Laura; hang in there, this too shall pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE YOU!!!! Yeah this winter is killing me, I don't think I can take it much longer. It was such a treat to talk to you. I'm so looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Thank you for being a loyal friend through and through!
Today was so nice! I actually was able to go somewhere without my coat. Let me know about the Spring Dance, cuz I'll do whatever it takes to get rid of this snow.
Lets just hope the warming trend stays otherwise all the random snow on our streets freezes and we have snow speed bumps everywhere. My kids actually love it but I'm sure all the pregnant women don't exactly feel the same.
Bailee told me you gave a wonderful talk in sacrament on Sun...Im sorry I missed it Jax wasnt feeling well. If you can capture the attention of an 11 year old through the whole talk it must have been amazing! I was so glad to see the sun too!
Just think sister only a couple more months of this and you never have to live in snow again!!!!
Post a Comment