2.09.2008

Fact or Fiction


Let's test your knowledge about what you think is fact when it comes to kids and germs. I read this article and was actually really surprised by the answers.

1. It's not a health risk to give your child something (bottle or cookie) that has fallen on the ground?

2. Skipping the bath for a day or two- or three is unsanitary?

3. 2 days without cleaning your kids chompers isn't going to cause a major problem?

4. Rinsing a pacifier in your mouth is no biggie.

5. Skipping baby wipes when changing a pee diaper is fine.

6. Letting your kid use his sleeve as a hankie will spread germs.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What are the answers??? I love knowing stuff like that.

Aleesha said...

I'm so bad. I think all of the above are just fine. I'm dying to know just how terrible of a mother I am. I can't wait to find out the answers.

Erin H said...

Well, answers please.....

I would have to say I've at one time or another been guilty of the above, especially of teaching Isaac to wipe his nose with his shirt. He's had the runniest nose ever and it was too hard to follow him around everywhere to wipe it, so now he could take care of it by himself. :-(
I do change his shirt though when it gets to gross.

Tiffany & Co. said...

I keep looking at your Babystrology thing when I visit your page and I can't believe how quickly the baby is coming! For you it probably feels like forever. Exciting times ahead. Good luck with the birth and stuff.

jaclyn said...

i'm commenting on your talk today... so good and inspiring, me and jenny decided your gonna be the next sherri dew!

Nicole said...

I'm only doing five out of the six thats not bad right. I suppose I would do 6 out of the 6 though if my kids had taken binkies. I am crossing my fingers hoping I hear the answers I want.