


This is a call to all who visit and read my blog. I decided along with some friends last night that it is time to band together and cure my pregnancy boredom for the next 14 days. Even if it doesn't cure my boredom, we will all learn tons about each other and our creative juices will be flowing. So join in everyone!!! I guarantee a few laughs, a few tears, and a whole new appreciation for one another.
4 comments:
I like the shirt comic the best! I swear your next kid I will make you that shirt!! With some extra comments on the back side....
I love it! I especially like the nesting comic. That is totally me right now. Except for my vice is cereal. My mouth just started watering at the thought of it.
I love the T-shirt one. I totally considered doing something like that when I was pregnant with the twins. It got to the point where I didn't want to leave the house.
Oh yeah! I don't miss those days. It wasn't too hard for me to have a bigger gut than just about any man who looked at my belly.
Post a Comment