Yesterday was the strangest day. It started with a phone call from a neighbor at 7 am to ask me when the plow was coming. (Ah, the joys of the HOA) It had been snowing since the middle of the night and it was really coming down. Very fun when you're inside a warm house. Well by 2pm it was still snowing like crazy and the snow plower had still not come. I went out to shovel the driveway knowing that 12 inches or more had already fallen. I didn't make it back inside until after 5pm. We had neighbors getting stuck trying to drive through the neighborhood. Than other neighbors getting stuck trying to get around those that were stuck. Nothing like pure chaos to get neighbors to come together. Finally the plow guy came and spent nearly an hour trying to clean up just our circle. Andrew had a blast with our neighbors pulling him around on the sled. By the end of the day he had snow dreadlocks on the end of his hat and was just snowy all over. What a fun day!!!
I'm so jealous (no, not of being HOA pres., LOL!) of your snow! It hasn't snowed in Bozeman for a very long time and the skiing has sucked! Too bad for me :(
Wow, way to be 8 months prego and shoveling (sp?) the snow for 5 hours sister!!! Wish I was closer to help! Hope you aren't too sore today! How fun to play in the snow!
Everyones blog has snow on it today. I just started a blog and so I've been checking out everyone elses too. Looks like you had alot of fun over the holidays.
I agree with the earlier comment. Way to go on being 8 months pregnant and out there in that snow nonsense shoveling. You're a lot more ambitious than I ever was at 8 months pregnant.
Hey Stacey, I don't know if I mentioned that I started a blog. It is michellewren.blogspot.com. Anyway, I got tagged by Aleesha, so I'm tagging you. I think you got tagged not too long ago, so no pressure.
so you have a blog...and have HAD one for a while...how fun to now be able to check it out...how did you find ours anyways? you guys look like you had more snow than us and i didn't think that was possible...what are you having and what is your due date? you must have been pregno or close to last time we hung out...
I'm waiting to see your blog tag. You don't want to be it forever do you. Just kidding if I was as pregnant as you I wouldn't want to do anything but get the baby out. I love your count down thing by the way. My header on my page was something I photoshopped but if you don't want to create something of you own you could probably download anything off the internet. I know you can change your background and stuff to but I just haven't gotten around to figuring it out yet.
8 comments:
I'm so jealous (no, not of being HOA pres., LOL!) of your snow! It hasn't snowed in Bozeman for a very long time and the skiing has sucked! Too bad for me :(
Wow, way to be 8 months prego and shoveling (sp?) the snow for 5 hours sister!!! Wish I was closer to help! Hope you aren't too sore today! How fun to play in the snow!
Everyones blog has snow on it today. I just started a blog and so I've been checking out everyone elses too. Looks like you had alot of fun over the holidays.
I agree with the earlier comment. Way to go on being 8 months pregnant and out there in that snow nonsense shoveling. You're a lot more ambitious than I ever was at 8 months pregnant.
I can't believe how much snow Utah has had this year! So sad we didn't get to see each other over the break. Stomach bug was a killer.
Hey Stacey, I don't know if I mentioned that I started a blog. It is michellewren.blogspot.com. Anyway, I got tagged by Aleesha, so I'm tagging you. I think you got tagged not too long ago, so no pressure.
so you have a blog...and have HAD one for a while...how fun to now be able to check it out...how did you find ours anyways? you guys look like you had more snow than us and i didn't think that was possible...what are you having and what is your due date? you must have been pregno or close to last time we hung out...
I'm waiting to see your blog tag. You don't want to be it forever do you. Just kidding if I was as pregnant as you I wouldn't want to do anything but get the baby out. I love your count down thing by the way. My header on my page was something I photoshopped but if you don't want to create something of you own you could probably download anything off the internet. I know you can change your background and stuff to but I just haven't gotten around to figuring it out yet.
Post a Comment