
Grandpa Close took all the kiddos to John's Super Incredible Awesome Pizza (or something like that). We had a blast, the food was great for a 'kid place' and the games were pretty thrilling. Andrew wanted so badly to ride the rocket ship. That is of course until he realized that it moved. At that point he decided that he would move on to the next best thing. Watching some other kid ride it on his token. Oh well!!
1 comment:
Andrew is so cute! I can't wait to see what Leah looks like too! :) I'm so happy you commented on my blog. It's great to re-connect after all this time. It's crazy to see how much life has changed in the past 8 + years! You look beautiful and your family is so sweet. I'm so happy you are doing well!
we are sending out our New Years Greetings and I'd love to get your address! e mail me!
kellysouthwell@gmail.com
Post a Comment