12.30.2007

What Memories We've Made

We went home to Sacramento for Christmas this year and had a really great time. The weather for our 9 hour drive was incredible and we actually made good time considering the 2 year old and the pregnant lady in the car. Andrew enjoyed the 'treats of desperation' and I've never been happier to have a DVD player in the car.
I was thrown a really great baby shower for Leah while in town and we had such a wonderful time. I've never seen so much pink!! I'm sure some day she'll be thankful to not have to be dressed up in Andrew's boy hand-me-downs. I have to say that I was pretty excited about the dance shoes my mom got her. Never too young to get started :)
We were treated to a kidless night on the the town for dinner and Riverdance. It was a great chance to enjoy each other's company. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. What a great show!!!

We also had a chance to see some long lost family. How wonderful it was to see them and reconnect.

All in all it was a great time and we smooshed so much into so little time. We love Sacramento and it felt like pulling teeth to return to the daily grind and not to mention the few feet of snow that had fallen in Utah while we were gone. Now we're just in count down mode. T-minus 8 months!!! Thanks to everyone for the hospitality, the meals, and fun activities.

3 comments:

Marcy and Jaime said...

We had so much fun having you here and close enough to hang out multiple times! Can't wait until August....

Love you all!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Your hair looks really cute in the baby shower photo--did you curl it with a 3-barrel curling iron? Looks like you had some good times in Cali. Bet you can't wait to move back there :)

Anonymous said...

Stacy, Jason, Andrew and Leah,

Great picture of the Ricos and Goodnows together with you guys.

Loved It

Dad Chuck