
So as most of you know, Jason works and is in school 24/7. Well he's gone so much that we had to squeeze in some time to carve pumpkins. Against everyone's will, we finally did it Tuesday night. Despite the grumpy start, it ended up a very fun night and our pumpkins turned out lovely.

So Andrew was totally against the whole dressing up thing. I'd put his costume on and he'd have an absolute fit until I'd take it off. I borrowed this doggie costume from my neighbor and it worked out perfect since it was a jacket and pants, I just slipped on his hood when he wasn't paying attention.
He really stared to get into it saying "peas and danxs" to each candy bowl holder.
By the end of the night he even knew he had the costume on and he started to ruff at people. It's beautiful what candy can do.

Love my little doggie.
3 comments:
So glad your Halloween was fabulous. I got your message and I am planning on calling you soon! I miss you my friend.
The dog is cute. I'm glad you had a good halloween. Did you go trick or treating or just trunk? Hey, let me know about dates for the shower.
Love the Costume!!!!
Post a Comment