10.29.2007

Jason's Not Going to Love This

There is something about Jason's sisters and dressing boys up. When Jason was little his sisters dressed him up in a tutu and brought him to his Dad. Didn't go over too well. Well Sunday, Andrew wandered upstairs and was playing while Amy was getting Jordyn ready for church. They came downstairs and Amy said, "Hey, Andrew wants to show you something."

This gives us a little insight as to what Leah (our up and coming baby) might look like :)
Jason, if you read this: This was all Amy!! I did nothing but take pictures and laugh :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good thing you are having a little girl you can dress up pretty. Are you feeling better yet? Will you be around at Christmas?

The Losee's said...

I like the new layout. I want that pic of Andrew and Jordyn. I love it!