

I've never been one to enjoy pregnancy, but I do have to say that this time around is actually semi-enjoyable. I had to include this ultrasound picture of Leah cause she's so huge. 1lb 5 oz. Due to Leah's hugeness and "Taco Mondays" with April, I'm also huge. I still have 3 full months to go. I'm happy that I have been feeling really healthy. I am so grateful to be able to stay home during this pregnancy. I can rest more and have the energy to play with Andyman. I don't really enjoy the getting bigger part and so taking a picture seems really silly, but I know my family enjoys seeing the pics of me getting larger :) I can come to terms with it because it's for a great reason!!
7 comments:
Ha ha! Pregnant! J/K. Don't be jealous of mine. I think yours looks cool. Did you see how crazy the instructions were to make your own? I think I'll pass!
Sister,
You look beautiful with that cute belly! Leah is so cute...so far!!! Can't wait to see you soon!
Marcy
I'm so glad this pregnacy is going so well. You look so hot in your picture! I wish we were coming home for Thanksgiving so we could see you, but we're not. Hopefully Christmas we can get together.
Okay, seriously, Taco Mondays may make us fat, but we're fat and happy. What can I say? If we're going to get bigger and bigger (and we are) we might as well enjoy it. Cafe Rio is the pregnancy soother of all time!!!
You look so cute pregnant! I love the name you picked...Leah. Very darling!
You look cute. I am jelous you are having a girl. Maybe someday I will get one. Good to hear from you. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Maybe I will see you over CHristmas.
I can't wait to meet her!! You look cute pregnant little cousin! I love you.
Post a Comment