3.21.2012

Kids 1,2, and 3

Never thought I would be a once a month blogger. But alas, I am. 3 kids is doing me in. Although they run me ragged and take me for all I'm worth. I have so much to be grateful for. I love being home with them. I love laughing and playing and teaching them.

Kid number one is proving to be quite the little smarty pants. Did fantastic on his report card and it makes me beam. He's a wonderful reader and works very hard in school.
Kid number 2 has been taking gymnastics. Thanks to Living Social I only had to pay 1/2 price for the month. She loves it. I appreciate that she is actually learning something. Handstands, cartwheels, and some stuff on the bar that I don't know what it's called. I wish it weren't so expensive, I'd keep her in.
Kid number 3 is so dang cute. I love everything about him. He just got the hang of crawling this week. Very exciting.
All in all, they are great. I'm so glad that I live close to my mom. She's a huge help.
Especially when Evan almost ate it off of the see-saw. Nice catch mom


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at those cheeks! He is so kissable!!!

I love how you took a pic of your mom saving E. Awesome.