Monday: We celebrated Leah's birthday by going to the Sacramento Zoo. It was not crowded at all when we got there first thing in the morning. By the time we left, the line was all the way down the street. We got to enjoy a train ride and a carousel spin along with our admission (thank you Groupon)
After the zoo, we went to Fairytale town.


Tuesday: Leah had preschool so the boys and I grocery shopped. Kinda boring, but we rented lots of fun movies from Redbox.
Wednesday: We went to the new Children's Museum in Sacramento. Lots of fun. The kids played for 3 or 4 hours.


That evening my family came over for dinner to celebrate our birthday girl. I made ice cream cone strawberry cupcakes with this super yummy frosting, Thank you pinterest.

Thursday: I took all 3 kids skiing. Yes, I'm crazy but it went extremely well and we all had a great time. Grandpa was there to help me teach the kids.

Evan was such a trooper. He just hung out in the baby carrier and took a nice nap.

Here are a couple of videos of the kids, This was there 5 or 6th time down the hill. Children learn so incredibly fast.
Friday: Leah had preschool again so the boys and I ran a few more errands. Jason and Andrew left for their snow camping trip with the boyscouts. Leah is going to Nana's for the night so that leaves me with the babus. Should be nice and mellow.
Speaking of baby. This month he is 6 months old. He is rolling all over the place, eating rice cereal, peas, and bananas. He is getting up on his knees like he has plans to crawl. Both Andrew and Leah didn't crawl until 8 months or so. Everyone who sees him, comments on his head size or how fat he is. Man people are not shy!! Either way, I love him. He's a joy. He still won't sleep more than 2 hours at a time during the night. I tried to let him "cry it out," but I just can't do it. It's not worth the sadness it causes anyone. I decided to make my own baby food for him. Seems a little backwards seeing how he's my last baby. It's just too easy. I found this fabulous website that reminds me all I've forgotten about introducing solids.



No comments:
Post a Comment