
Christmas break= happiness.
Aside from our holiday festivities, we've swam in Grandpa's heated pool. Had playdates. Movie/pj days. Went to the bay area to visit my dad. We've had operation clean-up/organize day.
I'm loving this break from school. It's not the school part that I love being without. We've been reading and working in our Brain Quest books(says the teacher in me).
We love it because we do WHATEVER we want, WHENEVER we want, for as LONG as we want. I've forgotten how wonderful it is. I might even consider home school, I'm loving the freedom that much. Honestly, I don't even know what day it is...
Ok I do, but only cause I just looked at my phone. Now that I have realized how few days a left, it's time to have some serious fun. so of course I turn to pinterest for ideas.
First up: Side walk paint: cornstarch, water and food coloring.
Next well make some rainbow rice and have a treasure hunt for all the toys in the misc. toy bin.
The will come some healthy lunch so we can eat all the naughty treats we plan to make
Then when they can't handle anymore fun....yeah right. We'll play play dough and board games till they fall asleep. The house will be a mess and it will make me itch, but I'm going to do it.
I'm sure we'll venture out to the park in between to burn off that sugar high or we'll walk to the mailbox. If you knew how far it is, you'd get it.
I'm going to let them choose what we are having for dinner and have them make it.
It'll be fun. Check back tomorrow for pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment