I'm sitting here at my desk listening to the David Lanz Christmas Album fiddling around on my computer while Evan sleeps. I can think of 800 things I should be doing but, I'll do them after this post.I am just thinking about how this year I appreciate my children more than ever.
They are bright, sassy, crazy, and gorgeous.
They sing loud and talk a lot at inconvenient times.
They can resemble a toy hurricane where ever they go.
But they cuddle every night.
Ask what we are going to do that is fun everyday.
They are mine.
They love unconditionally.
They try hard.
They pray sincerely.
They remind me of what is really important and I really love them.
I could never do this alone. I don't know how single parents do it. I want and need Jason's help and love. He can teach and do things with them that I can't or don't want to :)
I'm grateful for them and I want to go give them a squeeze.
2 comments:
Love that post! Hope that you guys have a great Christmas :)
So sweet--good reminders of the fun parts of being a mom! I needed to hear that one today :)
Post a Comment