

I am no friend to crafts. I like them, they are cute, but I suck at them. I got an invite to a friends' Halloween Craft day. Kids, food, friends, and crafts all around. I went to visit more than anything but found myself amazed at what sorts of things people come up with. I had a great time and decided to borrow my friends' mod podge and the kids and I made some cute little lantern things.
The kids really did them on their own and I really like how they turned out and of course most importantly, fun was had by all.
2 comments:
way cute! you should be introduced to diamond glaze next :)
I'm the exact same way! Crafts are cute and all, but I have no idea on how to do anything creative. Modge podge, what's that?
The lanterns look totally cute. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment