And despite my appearance, I have been productive.
We have officially begun the Nesting Phase. By "we", I guess I mean me.

I've organized all the "little one's" clothes and room.
I packed his hospital bag.
Which led me to packing my own.
Which led me to organizing the bathroom cabinets so I could find all the little toiletries I'll need in the hospital.
Which led me to making a list of all the last few items I need before his arrival.
Which made me check my calendar to see when I have time to run those errands.
Which led me to realize that I have only a four weeks left of lugging this huge belly around.
I'm grateful to have had an already busy summer to keep me distracted. We still have lots of plans before he arrives and lots more organizing and cleaning to squeeze in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment