We made both kindergarten teachers these super cute banners. I saw the idea on this blog. Towards the end parents were coming up and actually ripping off their kid's picture. Sad!
The banners are made up of all the kids in the class, each of them holding a letter.It's spell's out "Thank You Mrs. Ballew!"
We also brought this "Sharkmelon". So much fun to make and it was the first snack gone from the buffet table. I found the idea here.
I love this blog. It highlights crafty things from other blogs. Kinda nice if you are not super imaginative crafty on your own or don't have the time to jump from blog to blog for ideas.
Looking forward to sleeping in, hanging out at home, and not making sack lunches. We can finally take it easy!!
Leah on the other hand is starting Preschool Tuesday. It's a two month summer session, kind of a jump start for the Fall. Oh my, my children are growing up fast!!
1 comment:
Super Cute!!!!
Post a Comment