So the craziness has ensued. School has begun. Andrew is enjoying every minute of it. Evidently, he's enjoying it a little too much. Chatting it up while the teacher is talking. When the behavior report came home, I asked if maybe he wasn't ready for school and maybe he should wait till next year if he can't stop chatting with his friends. He told me that if I take him out of school, he would not give me money. Which was news to me. I didn't realize that he was going to pay me for letting him go to school. I guess I'll let him stay in school, right? :)
Soccer has also begun. I don't know if I've disclosed that I joined the soccer board back in May or June as the uniforms coordinator. Sounds simple enough right? Order uniforms, give uniforms to players. Yeah that's what I thought. Nope, totally not simple. Nonetheless, uniforms will be distributed by this weekend and I will be Scott free (I don't even get that phrase).
We are knee deep in things around here and we're loving it.
No comments:
Post a Comment