There is something about putting a backpack on your kid that makes them seem sooooooo big.
No I didn't cry, but then again, today was only the 2 hour, parents stay, orientation of Kindergarten. I suppose I might feel a bit more weepy willow tomorrow. I am wondering if Leah will feel the absence of her brother 5 days a week. I know I will.
I am excited about his teacher and the friends in his class. There are a bunch from soccer, one from preschool, and one from my Mom's neighborhood. It's a small school which lends to a close community of kids and parents but also to a major traffic jam. We decided to park a block away and just walk the last little bit.



1 comment:
Can you please put some of these ADORABLE photos on snapfish so we can have them.....they come out weird if we try to take them from your blog. I love them...and am thankful for your blog!!
Post a Comment