



It has been a whole year since I've been with my 2 best friends. These are girls that I've known and been close to for more than 1/2 my life. With them, there is no explanation necessary but they'll listen to one if I insist. With them I am 100% exactly who I am with no apologies. I am better because of them and just feel so incredibly happy that they are here. Amanda has moved here with her family and they will be living in Auburn. Yeah!!! April is here for a month, which is amazing as well. She is living in Wyoming for the next couple of years. Hopefully she will move here sooner than later
So some 15 years and 7 kids later..... I couldn't be more grateful to have friends like these.


2 comments:
Awwww schucks... I love you too!
this is me...Amanda...NOT JASON :)
Post a Comment