We have moved on to some lovely new windows that are energy efficient and not 400 years old.
My brother has moved on from the Fire Academy. So proud of him!!
We have officially moved on from Winter. The pool heated up fast and the garden soaked up the sun and has grown FAST.
That means it's coming for you Utah and Wyoming!!
That means it's coming for you Utah and Wyoming!!
We (meaning J and I) have moved into our 8th year of marriage. We celebrated by taking a quick kid-less trip to SF. My friend Eileen took both kids for a day and 1/2. We walked, ate delicious food, stayed in a beautiful hotel. We enjoyed a great game which the Giant's won. We also went to an amusement park to ride all the big kid rides :)
We also saw an Alligator at the library. Nothing to do with the theme of my post but cool nevertheless


3 comments:
8 years? No way. It seriously seems like your wedding was a few days ago. How fun the two of you got to get away for a bit!
I've been thinking a lot about you lately with the Wasatch Back Relay coming up this weekend. I'm AMAZED you did that after just having a baby. I had no idea, not having children myself at the time how incredible it was you completed all three of your hard runs. You're a champ.
Glad life is good for you!
I am so proud of your gardening skillz...you inspire me and when we finally sell our home...IF we ever sell it...i hope to have a garden and will be asking you for advice.! thanks for the tip on potty training. i will be trying it for sure! the pool looks awesome too! how nice!
ps. marty and i just celebrated our 8th year marriage too!
Post a Comment