5.31.2010

Preschool Graduation



Thursday, May 27th Andrew graduated from Loomis Community Preschool. They had a really great party at the park to celebrate.

Ive always thought that it was silly to feel emotional about something as little as this. I've seen people feel sad that their child was growing up. I have to say that I did feel myself get choked up, not because he's getting older, but because he did so well. I'm proud of Andrew and I really think that he's a great kid. He has progressed so much this year. It has been a really great experience to have him with Teacher Robannie. I went to Elementary and High School with Robannie, ever since 5th grade. I am so pleased that she chose this profession she is really gifted. Leah will for sure be going here when she turns 3.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

How cute that Robannie is the pre-k teacher. She was always so nice! Does this mean he starts kindergarten? Which school?