2.10.2010

I Heart my kids

So I have been looking for ways to pull myself out of this "itchy funk".
Let me explain.
Last weekend we went to chop down a few Eucalyptus trees to use for firewood in a few years. Come to find out, I'm allergic to Eucalyptus pollen. And I have the most agonizing itchy, swollen, ugly rash from my trunk to my face. Boo!! I have really sensitive skin and Benedryl just never does the job. I have to go on strong meds. Strong stuff that makes me feel crazy and impatient (more than normal) So I have been looking for ways to distract myself from ...well, from myself.

I found 2 good distractions.

Click to play this Smilebox collage: Feb 2010
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox collage



1 comment:

Aleesha said...

I can't believe how big Leah is getting. She's not a baby anymore. Sorry about your eucalyptus allergy. I have never heard of someone being allergic to that. Good luck!