1.21.2010

What do you Swear By?

So on my down time today I started to ponder my age and how all of a sudden my skin is looking a bit shabby.
Am I the only 30 year old considering a face-lift?
Just kidding, too painful.
I am however curious if anyone has any skin care regimen that you swear by.
Any great face cleansers?
Any anti-wrinkle/anti-ugly creams?
Does anyone use microdermabrasion?
Does anyone shell out the big bucks for those .05oz. of magical serum?
Does it work?

How I wish that I didn't spend my entire youth in the sun. Anyway, please share your thoughts if there are indeed any people that still read this?

Thanks

6 comments:

Erin H said...

You still have one reader!
I just use a good 'ol bar of soap and a washcloth - so maybe I need a new regimen also.

Jenny Kapp said...

I really like Aveeno's moisturizer. It also has sunscreen in it too! Other than that I just hope my wrinkles are happy lines and not frown lines!

Brooke Shreeve said...

Let me know if you find something that does not cost a lot. I'm still fighting zits ;(

J. Elle said...

I do have something I swear by. If you've ever heard of the book, Don't go to the Cosmetic Counter Without Me, well, the lady who wrote that book developed her own skin care line. It's available to order online only. I've been using it for years and I LOVE it. I even have my husband hooked on it. This link will take you to the skincare page (she sells make-up too and I use her foundation). http://www.paulaschoice.com/category/skin-care I especially love AHA Gel, the Skin Recovery Moisturizer (I have dry skin) and (@Brooke) the Blemish Fighting Solution. My fav. make-up is the All Bases Covered Foundation. Right now anything you order is 10% off and you get 10 free samples. If you're leery of the products, she offers sample sizes of just about everything for a dollar or less. The samples have an adequate amount in them. I've found they have enough for 3 applications, usually. I totally sound like a rep for this product, I know. I'm not. I just LOVE it. Anyway, good luck.

J. Elle said...

Okay, well, the link didn't work. Just copy it and paste it into the address bar.

Tiffany & Co. said...

I totally have crows feet and if I was vain enough and had the funds I would get botox in the corners of my eyes. I get you, the whole in the sun too much early on. My skin is a mess, I wish I could take it back! I try everything and nothing seems to work for me, but I do use eye cream every single night! Any ol' brand works!