Man, Christmas has come and gone with hardly any pictures...ooops!!
(That's why I have an amazing sis inlaw who is always good for some great pics which I'll post when I get them)
This pic of Andrew makes me laugh so hard, he only wants to take pictures when he wants....
Oh well, who cares, right? I know we celebrated cause I have lots of fun memories to prove it.
We had a wonderful morning filled with lots of smiles. Andrew got his skateboard, Leah got her baby, I got a new snowboard and a scanner (what can I say, I was VERY good this year) Jason got nothing but coal cause he already spent all of Santa's money before Christmas even came.
Since Christmas we've had loads of family in town and lots of activities planned.....yikes! That would be the chaos part. I love seeing family but man o man do I enjoy my simple life and my little family. I tend to lose my mind after a little while.
April has also been in town which is wonderful because of all the fun we've been having. The boys picking up right where they left off. Laughing one second, tattling the next :) Thank goodness they both had matching doggy pjs to wear.
April and I have enjoyed staying up late and chatting the night away, and paying for it the next day as the kids don't adjust their wake up times accordingly. April has been excited to not have snow on the ground for once. We've been keeping busy going here there and everywhere trying to enjoy the cuteness and ignore the chaos.
Still on the To Do list before everyone goes home is....
trip to the temple
ski trip
attempted roller skating
more spend overs
more cuteness
and guaranteed chaos


No comments:
Post a Comment