
So a week or so ago Andrew and I went to the school where my sister runs the dance program. The kids had their performance and it was so great!! Andrew loved it. Afterwards we went to brunch at the Tower Cafe (Mmmmmmm!!!) On the way in my sister suggested that we all make a wish and throw a penny in. Andrew was puzzled but threw the money in anyway. Over the meal he expressed how concerned he was about not knowing how to make a wish. My sister explained the process to him and gave him another penny for the way out. On the way out he sqoze his eyes so tight and made his wish which he said was a secret and he could only tell mommy what it was.
He told me that he really wished that he could dance as awesome as those kids at Marcy's school. We went to Marcy & Jaime's after where we blasted music so Drew could make his wish come true. His choice of song was Shake Your Groove Thing sung by the Chipmunks. Over and over and over again :)





What can I say, the kid has got some great spunk when it comes to his moves. Dancing is such a fun past time of our family. My mom danced with us like this as kids and I often times find myself pumping up the jams for my kids and I in the kitchen.
Dance = Happiness
1 comment:
Lucy's made a wish in that same fountain!
Post a Comment