We went to Ut for a huge reunion in Eden. I was a really fun experience meeting some 100 people all being descendents of 2 love birds. We had a nice time with all the activities from sun up to sun down.
While I was there, I had to try to squeeze in as many visits as possible. I saw some of my favorite friends. (Don't know why I didn't take a pic of us Laura.)
I can't believe that I've known these girls for 1/2 of my life.
I was able to take the kids to all the fun museums in Ut. I really wish Sacramento had something like this. Maybe instead of a taco/candy/dance studio, I'll create a child's museum :)
While I stayed with my sis inlaw, we went to the Salt Lake County Fair. I'm not usually a fairgoer, but it turned out to be a ton of fun. Andrew won this ribbon participating in a little mock farmer game. He was beaming with pride claiming to anyone who would hear, "I won 1st place!!"
Someone turned 4!!
Andrew had a birthday and since we have party planned for next week, we had a low key day. This year has been different since he actually understands the concept of a birthday. We told him that he could have what ever he wanted to eat for breakfast. So we started the day out right with some doughnuts.
We went to Toysrus and spent what felt like 20 hours picking out a toy. Decisions are tough when the choices are many. He decided on some pirate playmobil sets. He loves them.
SO now that the summer is winding down and I need to actually take a look at my to do list.
1 comment:
Yeah why don't we take pictures of us? Can I tell you how great it was to see you? I love talking and catching up! Thanks for making the time to see me.
Post a Comment