So without further ado/adew/ahdu, adue? you know what I'm trying to say.
So here is the before of our deck we have 1300 sq. ft. of redwood that wasn't maintained well and we were 5 dollars short of the 40k it would cost to replace, so we did a 5-10 yr fix
this is the refinished deck looking out my front door
this is looking to the right
and looking to the left
this part winds around to the driveway/garage
This is the living room before we replaced the 30 year old gnarly carpet and slapped a fresh coat of paint on the walls.
This is behind our house
this is from the master deck
This is from our first night in the house celebrating in the hot tub. We were all in it but Andrew doesn't mind being photographed in his suit :)
As I finish putting together the rest of the house I will post more photos of the rooms.
So the "Lucky" story. The other week Andrew and I were discussing who has a penis. He is very intrigued by his own and often brings it up as a topic of conversation. One of his favorites to have is who has one. He lists people, ie "Does Grandpa have one?" "Does Nana have one?" "Do you have one?" Finally I explained that just boys have them. And he of course asked, "how come just boys have them?" I told him that I guessed they were just lucky. That answer satisfied for the time being. So a few days later we are at dinner with Grandpa and Andrew asks him, "Grandpa, are you lucky?" I had to explain to Grandpa what he meant. I later told Drew that maybe we shouldn't make a habit of asking this question at the dinner table. Fast forward a few days later and he tells Jason, "Daddy, you're lucky!" We are in the car driving a few days ago, not really talking and Andrew asks, "Mommy, are butts lucky?"
Oh dear!!!
9 comments:
nice story with Andrew! I love the house - what awesome views. Enjoy!
The deck looks great and what a beautiful piece of property. Can't wait to see more. You are so close to us now!
Plus, I'm glad I'm not lucky!
Tu hijo Andrew es tan divertido jajaja ahora todos los hombres son lucky jajaja nice house!! felicidades.
The house looks great...and we have the same talks with Conner all the time!
That explains why Andrew likes to run around without pants! :)
Love all your deck space. I bet it feels great to be "home" again! Congrats!
Really cool house. The ceilings and the wood beams are awesome. I love houses with character.
I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance, and I always think of you when I see this show. I miss you and hope you are well.
Oh my gosh your house is looking so good! I'm so amazed with all the work you guys have done. I can't wait to come see it someday.
The lucky story hilarious. Oh man, that's good stuff!
WOW, how exciting to be in you house!! That is one ginormous deck...how many trees were killed for that one. ha. The view is breathtaking...I think I would be pretty much stress free if I had that to look out from each night. So happy for you guys.!
Post a Comment