So I think were the only ones with out plans for this memorial weekend. We have been so busy at the house, we couldn't even consider doing anything else. The carpet was put in on Tuesday and we had the house 'super cleaned' by Merry. So by Thursday it was time to unpack all I could as I tried to entertain my kids at the same time. Thank goodness for naps and Nana to help me be a bit more productive. I am excited to have Jason's help now that he has a few days off of work. Poor guy is not gonna know what hit him :)
We are still waiting on our fridge and washer and dryer....freakin Costco. They must be making it by hand with no tools and carrying it from Maine walking backwards on foot, cause it is taking FOREVER. They still haven't called to schedule the delivery.
Anyway, once it's delivered we have a few more things to move from the house, but we are getting close. It's very exciting!!
5 comments:
can't wait to see pic's!
I want to see pics too! My sister said you're in my parent's ward. How fun...wish there were more young families for you. You have to meet my friend Natalie J...she moved in not long ago. SHe's super FUN and you two would be a blast together.
YAY! I've been thinking of you. I'm so glad you are making great progress on your house. I can't wait to see pics.
You need to post pictures, I'm so excited to see!
Let me know when I can come!!! I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment