5.12.2009

Nothin' Like it!!


Topping off the delicious meal we ate on the patio with some popsicles.
My kids look like total dirtballs due to a long productive day at the "house on the hill,"
The house is coming together. The painter started today and after a 2 day paint color crisis, I am really excited with the end color result.
Jason and I did 2 days worth of yard work and it looks so much better. You'd have to see it to understand the magnitude of this project.
We walked down the endless driveway and cleared out the branches... cutting, sawing, climbing.
And to top off the productive day, we got the call to schedule our carpet installation.....yes!!!

That means that we should be into our house by the end of next week.

8 comments:

The Griffins said...

HA! Oh my heck, I can't stop laughing at this picture up close! TOO CUTE!! YEAH FOR THE END OF THE WEEK!!!

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of the final product. It was such a treat to see you a couple of weeks ago. Mike thinks you are awesome, he said you were one of his favorite friends of mine. Did that make sense at all? Anyway I'm just so glad things are falling into place for you guys.

Jenny Kapp said...

Can't wait to see pictures. The house on top of the hill sounds so alluring!

Cadle Clan said...

Can't wait to see pics!

Amanda said...

Oh yay! I'm excited for you guys to get in and get settled. There's nothing like having your own space.

Aleesha said...

Girl! Where are the pictures?!

The Losee's said...

I hope you're going to let me come see it next week. I'm glad about your timing, that you aren't leaving before I get there. Otherwise I would be so bored!

Brian, Shanel, Taylor + Hudson said...

OH my goodess your kids look so grown up and it hasn't been that long since I have seen them. I am way excited about your house and hearing about all the updates.