This 1st photo was taken last August when we first got here to Sacramento (9 months ago) Super chubby, but oh so loveable.
This next photo is from December (just 4 months ago) This was about the time that she was completely weaned from her 1st meds and really starting to thin out.
This was taken last week. I'm sure her funny face has nothing to do with the flash that was a foot from her face. oops!!
I'm amazed at what medicine and time can accomplish. For the last month she has been on a new med that is making quite a bit of difference. It has faded so much in the last few weeks. As you can see most of the redness is gone and it's almost completely flat.
We truthfully hardly notice it anymore and we have a LOT less comments from the general public. Haven't even received advice from the Walmart staff lately :)
What a girl, she's been such a trooper!! She hasn't even really been too disrupted by her 1am medicine dose. I, on the otherhand, am another story.
3 comments:
I'm sure that is a relief - what a cutie she is!
What great news. She is so beautiful. I love her smile!!
She really is looking great. She has thinned out so much. I bet she will be so old when I see her next. What a cutie.
Post a Comment