The weather has been SO HOT here. I would really be liking it if we had A/C. I LOVE warm weather but have been DYING the past few days in our house cause it's SO HOT and we have no air conditioning. I bet people in Sacramento have A/C, right?
Lucky! I just set out the kiddie pool for Jordo to go in. If I'm lucky maybe I will get a little splash:)
That's too bad for you....I'm sorry! :)Looks lovely!
Jealous! (pool and house) House on the Hill? Sounds so romantic. Everything sounds so exciting!!! Can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The weather has been SO HOT here. I would really be liking it if we had A/C. I LOVE warm weather but have been DYING the past few days in our house cause it's SO HOT and we have no air conditioning. I bet people in Sacramento have A/C, right?
Lucky! I just set out the kiddie pool for Jordo to go in. If I'm lucky maybe I will get a little splash:)
That's too bad for you....I'm sorry! :)
Looks lovely!
Jealous! (pool and house) House on the Hill? Sounds so romantic. Everything sounds so exciting!!! Can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment