On the way home from Auburn yesterday Andrew, my aspiring photographer, decided to let me see the world through his eyes. I actually got a laugh from what he produced.
funny boy. Hurry up and get here. I'm bored! Hey do you want the kiddies to stay upstairs or are you going to be 1 big happy family in the basement room?
Those are actually some really great pictures! He's so dang cute!! I can't wait to squeeze him- if he'll let me! I hope you're doing alright. It's been WAY too long since I've talked to my friend. I need ya sister! Chat soon??
2 comments:
funny boy. Hurry up and get here. I'm bored! Hey do you want the kiddies to stay upstairs or are you going to be 1 big happy family in the basement room?
Those are actually some really great pictures! He's so dang cute!! I can't wait to squeeze him- if he'll let me! I hope you're doing alright. It's been WAY too long since I've talked to my friend. I need ya sister! Chat soon??
Post a Comment