
I'm sure no one cares what's on my mind. But there is a chance that some one might. So here we go;
1. F.I.L. is having knee surgery today.....if you know F.I.L. then you know why that would be on my mind.
2. I have so much to do to get ready for Lu's 1st b-day this weekend, yet I am here on my computer.
3. Took an exercise class last night......lame teacher= not a good enough workout. Doesn't she know that i've got limited time and we need to get it right the 1st time?
4. I've had so many moments this week where the people talking to me or leaving me messages have been quite demanding. I held my tongue but since then have been thinking of things I would like to say to them about where they can put their attitude. :D
5. Leah is almost weaned. I'm notorious for over thinking these new stages my kids go through, going in with a well though out plan. When all is said and done, they transition themselves and that's that.
6. Sooooooo excited that my fav friend is coming a long way to visit me this weekend. Can't wait. Don't worry friend, I'm going to pack in wall to wall stuff so fun, you'll want to move here.
7. I could really use a massage.
8. I'm wondering if one day I had no responsibilities, how long could I sleep. It probably wouldn't be that long, but I would know that I filled my body's needs.
4 comments:
I have had a few of those on my mind too - with slight variations due to circumstances. I can't wait to see how much I can sleep. Right now, 3 hour chunks feel good - I could do better!
Since Leah is weaned we need to plan our trip to Park City :) Are you coming to town anytime soon? Tell her Happy Birthday!! Just from the pictures you can tell she has a very happy personality that makes you smile.
How is F.I.L's recovery coming? He said you have been great throughout this whole thing. Incase he doesn't mention it to you I thought I should.
ps. I need you to come to Utah now! (Thought I would be demanding so you could tell me off:))
thanks for my gift! so thoughtful.
Post a Comment