I had a really great day with my first official visitor. We had a blast touring the little shops in Old Town Sacramento. We lunched on the Sacramento River and enjoyed every bite. We sat out by the pool and soaked up the sun like lizards. Had a pedicure and a movie. All the much more fun as we didn't have to worry about diapers, bottles, whining, or interrupting from the little ones the entire day. What a treat!!! Thanks to Adam for letting D come and to M&J and Mom for entertaining my little ones while I enjoyed some good quality friend time.
If you are reading this post and thinking you would like to come for a visit, just holler. I would love to have you :)
5 comments:
I'm hollering!! I'm so totally jealous too!!
Glad to see D finally using her amazing flight benefits again. You both deserved a well pampered day - kid free. We miss you!
Can I be your 2nd visitor?? Pick me pick me pick me!! What a fun day! I still can't believe I haven't been to Sacramento yet.
Sounds like a blast! A day without kids and pampering too.
Ok Ok you did a good job with the pix. I had a great time and I don't think I will wait as long to come again. Love ya!!! See ya soon
Post a Comment