It all started out just a simple little time out that turned into a longer time out cause I was really irritated.
The time out turned into a nap with Mom's robe
The time out robe nap turned into a great idea by a little girl. which turned out to be a really rude awakening for the robe napper Aren't siblings great?
Hi Jason and Stacy - I check your blog every once in a while and It's fun to see your family. The pictures are great and the mini stories are fun to read. When Spiderman grows up, I hope he saves the world.
5 comments:
Lea is looking so cute! I love her smile when she knows that she is about to get her brother really good! So cute!
Hi Jason and Stacy - I check your blog every once in a while and It's fun to see your family. The pictures are great and the mini stories are fun to read. When Spiderman grows up, I hope he saves the world.
Those pictures are adorable and priceless! I love it.
I am glad to see that Leah is holing her own and dishing it out while she has the advantage. Give the kids hugs and kisses for me!
Hey how are you? I miss you.
Post a Comment