It may be the last day of November but I read something worthy of being repeated.
"A Group of researchers found that the simple act of taking time each day to count your blessings makes a person more enthusiastic, determined, optimistic, and energetic. Those who expressed gratitude experienced less depression and stress, exercised more regularly, and made more progress toward personal goals. Researchers even noted a relationship between feeling grateful and feeling loved, and they observed how gratitude inspires acts of kindness and compassion."

3 comments:
Great thoughts. Hope you had a great t-day.
Hi Close Family:
I am still reading your blog and keeping up with you. We miss Jason here at WSU advising and the annual Christmas party wont be the same without your yummy treats. So pleased you are enjoying California and being close to your families.
Leah looks wonderful, what a little sweetie.
Barbara
Geez, can I just say how grateful I am for the music on your blog? I haven't heard some of these songs in like forever... love it!
Love this thought too. I try to make a mental happy list daily.
Post a Comment