9.29.2008

My Commercial Debut

7 comments:

Brooke Shreeve said...

I think we always get in that rut... I think I'm in it right now. I don't think suave would fix it or what will but maybe I will kick out of it!!

Unknown said...

You are a hot dog.

Sara said...

My favorite commercial of this type is the Brawny one: you'd be crazy if you let your kids did X, nuts if you believed your husband could do Y, etc. and then it ends with "for all the crazy, nutty moms out there there's Brawny." (or something to that effect). That's my life in a nutshell.

This weekend, I gave up on my great Utah experiment to grow long hair, and now I'm much happier.

The Zick's said...

I don't think they make strong enough product to get me out of my rut. I think a lunch date would help though. I still have to work out the carpool issue on a Monday afternoon....but I will let you know..Miss ya tons!!!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Okay, so a neck roll is a pillow for you neck. I use it on my neck while feeding Krew during the night so my neck doesn't kill me. It was a great find at TJ Maxx! Great commercial, after seeing it I'm going to get in the shower now, I feel disgusting.

Jessica Mason said...

Can we just talk about the fact that I was just looking at myself in the mirror today thinking, "How do I have so many out of control eyebrows? Didn't I use to be obsessive and pluck like everyday? What has happened to me?"

Marie said...

I still haven't showered...gotta go...it's 11:30!