

Jason, Lu and I woke at the crack of dawn to get to UCSF to see the famous Dr. Freiden. A great specialist for Hemangiomas. It was great to have the opportunity to get in to see some one who really knew their stuff. After being at Primary Children's in Utah, we weren't sure we'd find someone who we could really trust. Well we found one. Great trip, great info. Leah is definitaley on her way to being med free. Looks like we'll be heading to SF once a month. Too bad they don't have a carseat on the motorcycle.....ha ha, sort of kidding!
2 comments:
She is getting so big. I'm glad things are looking up for her.
This is SOOO great!!! I am so glad that you are finding a doctor that knows their stuff!
And cool that you are going to San Francisco once a month, we should meet for lunch sometime. I would love to see your kiddos!
Post a Comment