
I know you are watching this and I'm not alone. Jason makes so much fun of me for watching this. The other day I was watching it and he wanted me to come and do something with him. I told him to hold on I wanted to wait for something to happen before I came with him. He looked at me and said, "Look the show is half over already and you know that nothing is going to happen."
He may be right, but I love the show anyhow. What is it that suck us in with this show?
I think I need a support group for this.
So confess, if you watch this show, confess!!! Do any of your hubbies have a problem with it?
10 comments:
Oh ya, a long time watcher of The Hills. I swear the actual air time of the show is 13 minutes. What's the point? I watch so many pointless reality shows that Kent doesn't ever say anything, he just knows that's what I do. But yes, there is a draw to this show and I think it's the glitz and glamour that will never be my life so it's fun to fantasize (not that I would want it).
Love it! and my hubby does too! he really gets into all the trashy teen shows!
You know I live for this show! Kevin will sit down every now and then while I'm watching and he is always commenting on what's wrong with Spencer.
Don't even get me started on Spencer and what a lame-o he is. I too must confess of watching this show from the very beginning when Laguna Beach was on. My husband hates that I want to watch it but I can't help myself. I love the clothes, the apartments, cars (who could even afford that???) etc of the people on the show. Do these people really get to do all that they show us?? (jobs, dates, parties etc?) One thing if you miss one episode they will show it a hundred times again before the new episode. We wouldn't want to miss any little detail right?
You don't need a support group....everyone has their need to watch something that others think is crap and my need is Armywives....ever seen it? All my girls watch The Hills, they think its the bomb...I broke their hearts when I told them it was all staged....like all the other reality shows...sorry did I just break yours too :) love u!!!
You don't need a support group....everyone has their need to watch something that others think is crap and my need is Armywives....ever seen it? All my girls watch The Hills, they think its the bomb...I broke their hearts when I told them it was all staged....like all the other reality shows...sorry did I just break yours too :) love u!!!
I am so there. We should have a Hills party.
love it and proud of it! missed you at book club tonight, we had a moment of silence for ya :)
Uh you know I love this show. I can watch the same episode over and over again! Mike likes to pretend he doesn't like it, but when I sit down to watch it, he's always there with me. Hmmm. I think he's addicted too.
Ha Ha! So I have never seen this show before, but I pretty much know everything that is going on cause I read the celebrity gossip websites at work. And that is really all that people talk about here at work, Lo and Audrina and how stupid Heidi and Spencer are.
And I will admit it, I have purchased 2 of Heidi Montag's songs off of itunes. I know I am ridiculous!!
Post a Comment