Inspired by Erin's post:
Here are my thoughts for the day......
1. I like to change my background.......often. I think it's fun. Maybe it reflects my moods. I am also enjoying polka dots very much as of late.
2. Love Cali, love, love, love it. Miss my friends dearly, but I fit here and it feels like home. Long over due. Feel free to move here.
3. Batman for the Boys, Yogurt for the Girls. We've been hanging a ton with our family and it's been so fun.
4. People are oblivious. We had a preschool orientation today.... geez!!! The teacher could only get through like 3 topics because the stinkin' parents couldn't zip it.
5. I'd like to get a basket to put on my bike.
6. Miss April, she left for London today. All I have to say is you better get an accent and just tell me when you're ready for me.
4 comments:
Love the random thoughts. I love Cali too. I have tried to get Matt to move there for years but he hates it. He has a lot of family there so we visit frequently enough but I would LOVE to live there! I'm so jelous of you.
I want a bike basket also. But first I need to get a bike.
I'm glad you're loving it in California.
I'm glad your "home". It's a nice feeling, huh?
It's nice to read your thoughts (not literally) since I can't hear them in person :) I am glad that you are "home" and happy.
Post a Comment