SECTIONAL COUCH
Beautiful, large, sectional sofa by Fairchild for sale. Color is a great, neutral green that goes well with many wall colors. Material is a polyester fiber, which is easy to clean and maintain. The couch is very comfortable and is in great shape. It is two years old and we are selling it because were moving to a much smaller home out of state.
Dimension: Left facing one arm sofa (93" wide x 39" deep). Right facing one arm chase lounge (34" wide x 66" deep). Middle connecting no-arm love seat (62.5" wide x 39" deep). Total width is 137" wide and total depth is 93".
Asking $1,499
TWO-PERSON LOVE SEAT
We are selling a two person love seat with reversible pillows.
We are selling a two person love seat with reversible pillows.
Dimensions: 68" wide x 37" deep
Asking $45 or best offer.
2 comments:
I'll second that. Your sectional is VERY comfy!
Well it's been a while since I checked your blog...I am sooo proud of you in the race!!! Did you know you ran RIGHT past my parents house in Morgan! I could have been there and brought out a twinkie for a quick snack! Anyway that is so great, what an accomplishment! Are you seriously leaving in 5 weeks!? What the? I bet your both so excited. Time has flown by since I found out you'd be leaving in August. Wow...
Post a Comment