On our list of 'to do's before we leave Utah' is to take Andrew on the Front Runner. We rode to Salt Lake so we could wander around the Farmer's Market at Pioneer park. We browsed and tasted our way through each vendor. Favorite stops included the Bratwursts for Jay and the Italian ice for me. You can always count on fun music, yummy food, too many strollers, and more dogs than people. We also walked around the Gateway even though I'm not sure why since neither of us particularly enjoy shopping.
So our to do list.... I need some suggestions of must do's before we leave. A few that I've thought of are
*backpack trip to Ruth's Lake
*a last hoorah to Pistol's
*Lagoon?
*Temple Square (it's been too long)
Really all I can think of are places to eat, what's wrong with me? If I ask Jay, he'll just say that we need to pack and we don't have time, but I'm going try to squeeze in a little more fun in the next 5 weeks.
7 comments:
I'd be all over Lagoon with ya. Too bad we probably won't be able to pull off Ruths lake.
I would love to take our kids on the front runner but I have a sneaky suspicion that someone would end up run over by the time we got home. I would want at least one adult per kid in order to attempt. It might be kind of fun for you to go to snow basin and take the tram to the top that is really beautiful and I heard the restuarant up there is pretty good.
I think we talked about Gadner Village or Park City for our girls day. We need to do at least one of them before you leave.
Thanks for the idea of Ruth's Lake and the Frontrunner. Never say I find more things to do around here than you again! :)
Having just gone through a move myself, I say take advantage of the time and friends you have here and packing can wait.
Snowbird! They have the tram to the top, lifts, fishing pond, mechanical bull, alpine slide, blowups, euro-trampoline and some of the most beautiful hikes as it is located in the most beautiful canyon in the world - Little Cottonwood.
All of those sound like a lot of fun! Good luck squeezing in all of the fun!
Way to go on the Ragnar Race - very impressive!!! Reality check for me - I'm still using the baby excuse and you had one 3 months after me - or was it four - that's even worse. You're amazing. Happy packing :)
Post a Comment