Ups:
*Jas getting home super early Friday allowing us to accomplish the four thousand things on our to do list.
*A date with Jas to the movies.
*Andrew successfully potty trained all week even with the babysitter
*Our house is officially on the market
*I've buckled and justified having the cleaners come back.
*Jason brought home 27 dresses for us to watch, even though he usually trashes girl movies.
*I got to the gym nearly every day this week
*Got to orchestrate a super surprise. The surprise wasn't all that 'super' it was just totally unexpected.
*Had a fun 8,000 calorie breakfast out with my gal pals.
*Planted flower pots and veggies in the garden.
*Woke up late and still managed to get everyone ready on time for church
And that's where the DOWNS begin
*Leah was pure work today. Fussy, spitting up left and right, grouchy, and just plain bothersome. I really wanted to listen to the lessons today but it was impossible. I was up bouncing her around, in the Mother's room feeding her, and trying to get her to sleep. Finally she yacked all over my church dress. I thought well, at least she'll fall asleep now assuming that was the reason for all the fussiness. About 30 minutes later after the throw up had dried, she fooed all over me. Fooed, is when she seems to have passed a bit of lady like gas, when really when I lifted her up, it turns out she farted so hard, she pooped. The poop came out with such force that it shot out every opening possible. Landing on her dress, my dress soaking all the way to my underoos, all up and down my arm, her blanket, and probably on my neighbor. Uh, what a deal breaker!! I brought her home to wash her and I off with the fire hose only to discover that our week of flawless potty training with Andrew had been..... flawed. Boo!!
That's where a few Ups occurred. Jason saw the signs of a needless breakdown helping me get them both cleaned up and then proceeded to cook us a quick lunch and then let me get in bed and read myself to sleep.
I feel much better now. :)
7 comments:
Only one bad day is not bad. Keep smiling. Thanks for the fun breakfast. I told Layne about the great breakfast!!
Wow, even with your down day - you get more accomplished in a week then I could dream about! When are you gyming this week? Gyming - is that a word? -it is now.
Breakfast food is my favorite! We eat it for dinner, lunch, snacks and hardly ever for breakfast.
Kids + what comes out of them NEVER equals fun. I'm glad you got so many things done, though, that's quite impressive with a newborn and potty training boy. And, don't be too hard on yourself or Andrew. Boys take a LONG time to potty train. Sorry I missed breakfast, but I had to work off some of my unwarranted calories from earlier in the week.
Fooed? K, that's freaking hilarious! But not so funny about but happened after the fooed. Good luck with selling your house. How's the market there? I hope you make some great moula.
I hate kids:) I'm glad Jason eased your pain. Congrats on doing so good with Andrew. One mess up is a great achievment. I like the nakedness. I think I might use that when its time for Jordyn.
Ummm.... yuck. So you know, you forgot one major down... I also left this week, leaving you alone with major poop and blunders! :]
Miss you!
Wow the downs are major downs. You are a trooper my friend!
Post a Comment